Bounce Battle Premium Wood Edition Game Set: An Addictive Game of Strategy, Skill & Chance
Includes: One wood game cube, 27 high quality white and orange balls (one extra), and instructions.Includes shipping and handling charges for deliveries within the U.S. as well as any applicable taxes.
- Easy to learn and quick to play: choose your color, pick your battle and bounce in to win!
- Dozens of ways to battle: 3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Nine Cup, Level Out, Point Ball, Alphabet Soup (patterns/shapes), H-O-R-S-E (trick shot), and others
- Fun, competitive and additive game of strategy, skill and chance -- Race to the finish or take turns
- Play multiplayer, 1-on-1, teams or tournament style -- Battle anybody, anytime, anywhere!
- Awarded 2017 GAME OF THE YEAR by Creative Child Magazine
Choose your color, pick your battle and bounce in to win! Place the game cube squarely on a solid table or floor. Position yourself very close to the cube on the opposite side of your opponent (closer bounces are easier). Play multiplayer, 1-on-1, teams or tournament style. Get creative and have fun. Players: 2+ players (2 players/teams, except where noted).
Dozens of ways to battle!
3D Tic-Tac-Toe Battle: Be the first to bounce three sets of three balls in-a-row in any direction.
Bird's Eye Tic-Tac-Toe Battle: Be the first to get three balls in-a-row as seen from above the cube; only the top balls in any space count.
Lucky 13 Battle: Be the first to bounce 13 balls into any location in the cube.
Great Wall Battle: Be the first to bounce nine balls into the wall closest to you.
Point Ball Battle: Be the first to score 21 points. Three balls per turn.
War Chest Battle: Bounce all 27 balls into the cube in the least amount of attempts or time.
Alphabet Soup Battle: Be the first to bounce balls in the form of a chose letter or shape on any horizontal, vertical or diagonal level.
Nine Cup Battle: Be the first to land in each of the nine spaces (or "cups"). Two balls per turn. Remove duplicate balls from cups.
Level Out Battle: Bounce the most balls into any two horizontal levels (five balls win the lower and middle level).
H-O-R-S-E (Trick Shot) Battle: Be the only player to not spell "HORSE." Players receive a letter when they fail to match the original trick shot. Place the cube anywhere and bounce from any location.
Includes: One wood game cube, 27 high quality white and orange balls (one extra), and instructions.